The Marketing Communications Committee will further the creation of the digital home market by:
- Developing industry and consumer marketing programs and implementing such programs
in conjunction with marketing efforts of member companies and retailers to realize
the DLNA strategic objectives established by the DLNA BoD.
- Advising and consulting the DLNA BoD with respect to the alignment of DLNA's strategies
and programs to the needs and opportunities of digital living stakeholders.
- Working with the DLNA Ecosystem and Technical Committees to develop a DLNA-wide
Marketing and Technology Roadmap for internal and external communication and promotion
of DLNA projects and initiatives.
- Defining, creating and distributing marketing collateral, white papers and presentations
regarding DLNA Guidelines and Initiatives.
- Increasing awareness and promoting adoption of the DLNA Certification and Logo program.
- Developing and executing external DLNA brand and marketing communications programs
to create and raise awareness of DLNA's value proposition, build its membership
and brand equity, and promote DLNA's digital living vision.
The Marketing Communications Committee is responsible for:
- DLNA program initiation and development
- DLNA roadmap development and dissemination
- DLNA branding, strategic marketing toward industry, retail and consumers
- Developing and maintaining a shared base of communication modules and materials
to be used throughout the organization
- Marketing communications strategy and program
- Membership events and programs
- Certification program logo and associated consumer messaging
- DLNA website design and implementation